Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Experience Of The Way Of Learning

By the time I arrived in Canada, I had learnt English in China. In China , I learnt English because I have to take the exams which have English tests. If I have chose the right grammar in the tests, I got point. Especially in writing tests, Using the right grammar that only means can let you get points. But If you use wrong grammar, that only means you will lose points. The teacher still can understand the meaning that you say. However, it has changed in Canada. Using the wrong grammar will make people misunderstanding your meaning. The same things happen in my academic study. When I was in high school, studying math because I have to take math test. But it has changed in my university study. Math is a tool which uses in all the other class such as chemistry, physics, statistics, etc. So, things have changed. The things that you have learnt in child that have become tools in your future life. Things you have learnt before become the tools that help you learn harder things in future. I always asked my teachers why should I learn this. Now I know. The faster I realize why should I learn it, the harder I will work on. So maybe I am going to take some time to think about why should I learn this. If I get some new idea, I 'll blog.

2 comments:

  1. You are really reflecting a lot on what you are doing now at university. You are a reflective learner, and that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have no idea, you won't blog any more?

    ReplyDelete